February New Moon: Self-Care
Taking time for ourselves is important yet we often don't feel we can because of the daily grind or guilt we may feel when we allow ourselves "me" time. When we don't allow for this time, we are sending a message to ourselves, others, and the Universe that our needs, wants, and desires are not a priority. With self-care being encouraged under this New Moon Solar Eclipse energy on February 15th, you have permission to take this day to nourish yourself and look after your own health and wellbeing, without judgement or guilt.
However you chose to spend your day of self-care, don't forget to take the time to go within and connect with your true self. Revisit your dreams, goals, and aspirations and ask yourself if you are in alignment with that which you seek. If not, utilize this New Moon energy to begin anew and reconnect with your purpose and desires.
NEW MOON CONNECTION RITUAL:
1. Chose a crystal that you're most drawn to.
2. Purify your space and the crystal with Sage or Palo Santo.
3. Find a comfortable seat and place your crystal in your left hand (this is your receiving hand).
4. Begin by taking three deep breaths. On each exhale, imagine your body settling deeper and deeper into your space.
5. Begin to picture what it is that you truly desire. What does that look like? What does it feel like? Imagine it to be real and already happening.
6. Continue to hold these thoughts in your mind for as long as you're comfortable doing so.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 at every New Moon or during any time of meditation.